How to start
a brief case of the software that you want to develop, or the concept of technical specification for your project;
if it's needed - schedule;
the number of our experts, you need to work on your project, as well as the knowledge that they must have.
We will review your request and respond to you as soon as possible, usually the next day after receiving your letter.
Who is the owner of the developed software?
Constantly, in the process of cooperation, a prerequisite of our customers are:
- non-disclosure of information about the projects we are working on;
- the ability to retain the ownership of the customer developed software.
Naturally, we are respect our Clients and provide non disclosure agreement, also we disclaim copyright on software developed by us. However, if an idea of the software, which has become a fundamental, has been generated by our team - we are entitled to demand of the copyright holder.
- because quite low cost of labor in Eastern Europe, particularly in Belarus, and a wide range of qualified professionals, our company provides high quality services in software development at a reasonable price. Our services include all related activities: from concept design (if necessary) to a comprehensive test;
- we appreciate the good name of our company and that you can make sure the quality of our products, we offer free warranty and technical support for a period of 6 months for each software that we develop;
- you get high-quality services in the field of programming and software development, established in accordance with your technical requirements within your budget, and delivered at the agreed time;
- all source code is fully documented and tested by our own QA department;
- quality assurance software in close cooperation with the client;
- guaranteed confidentiality development project in accordance with our privacy policies;
- you are given a timeline of the project at all it's stages;
- we offer not only a complete documentation of the source code, and user guides and full context-sensitive help to your program, if necessary.
Where are we?
ITTAS company is situated in Minsk, Republic of Belarus. Our office is very comfortable, located on the 3th floor. Before we can be easily reached by public (500 meters from the metro station Sportivnaya) and private transport. Our address and location map you can find on contacts page.
Material in the formulation
Material in the formulation
Material in the formulation
Under this type of cooperation after the analysis of the final project made development cost and schedule of the work. This model is effective when well-defined project requirements. Project parameters, time to market and the ultimate cost are fixed and can only be changed within a pre-agreed procedures.
Time and Materials
Under this type of cooperation client pays the actual time of our employees in accordance with pre-agreed hourly rates of our experts. Allowed significant changes functional and project requirements. If necessary, we are ready to provide the customer with the opportunity to participate in the process of building a team of project development. Customer can to vary the size of the team and the amount of experts on pre-negotiated terms. Despite the fact that the development project is carried out in Minsk (remotely from the Customer), by means of modern hardware and software, we provide the ability to monitor the implementation of the project remotely.
Agile software development is a group of software development methods in which requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing, cross-functional teams. It promotes adaptive planning, evolutionary development, early delivery, continuous improvement, and encourages rapid and flexible response to change.
What is the essence of the iterative approach
Iterative and Incremental development is any combination of both iterative design or iterative method and incremental build model for software development. The combination is of long standing and has been widely suggested for large development efforts. The relationship between iterations and increments is determined by the overall software development methodology and software development process. The exact number and nature of the particular incremental builds and what is iterated will be specific to each individual development effort.
RUP (Rational Unified Process)
The Rational Unified Process (RUP) is an iterative software development process framework created by the Rational Software Corporation, a division of IBM since 2003. RUP is not a single concrete prescriptive process, but rather an adaptable process framework, intended to be tailored by the development organizations and software project teams that will select the elements of the process that are appropriate for their needs. RUP is a specific implementation of the unified process.
The V-model represents a software development process (also applicable to hardware development) which may be considered an extension of the waterfall model. Instead of moving down in a linear way, the process steps are bent upwards after the coding phase, to form the typical V shape. The V-Model demonstrates the relationships between each phase of the development life cycle and its associated phase of testing. The horizontal and vertical axes represents time or project completeness (left-to-right) and level of abstraction (coarsest-grain abstraction uppermost), respectively.